Today I want to share a special recipe for what my household calls “Amarillo apple sauce.” To submit a recipe of your own, please send me an email and I’ll consider adding it so a featured post. Thanks!
- Either home-made or store-bought apple sauce. The more the merrier.
- Cinnamon, powdered.
- Fresh banana, diced.
- Chocoholic chips.
- Mix raisins and chocolate chips with apple sauce.
- Heat in microwave till chocolate melts.
- Stir again to mix melted chocolate with apple sauce.
- Place in fridge to cool.
- Mix in rest of ingredients until it looks like a tasty dessert.
- Eat and enjoy!
This recipe has been in my family, used in Amarillo since for as long as I can remember. Now I pass it on to you and hope you find it delicious!